Modus Vivendi is a privately owned premier Audio Visual Systems Integration company. We are a lively and dynamic company, and proud of what we do. Our projects range from single room home cinema systems to fully integrated multi-million pound properties and beyond.
We are currently looking to expand our team and recruit an energetic, enthusiastic and experienced Service Engineer who is now looking for a long term career as opposed to ‘just a job’.
Based from our office in Maidstone, working on projects predominantly located in Kent, but occasionally in London and the Home Counties.
The main purpose of the role is to maintain high levels of Customer Service through on-site attendance and remote technical support. You shall develop and sustain excellent customer relations whilst providing first class technical support for planned and reactive resolutions. You will be responsible for ensuring fault resolution is to Client satisfaction; ensuring the commercial impact of the account is upheld.
- Travelling to client sites, carrying out on-site service engineering works as required, including fault finding and troubleshooting in both residential and commercial environments
- Carrying out on and off-site technical support
- Carrying out preventative maintenance calls, as required
- Carrying out small works installations including configuration and commissioning of new equipment, and client project hand overs
- Carrying out site surveys for additional works
- Administration, as required, to support the role
- Attend training courses, as necessary
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within the AV/Home Automation Industry
- Possess a good underpinning technical knowledge of Electronics and Audio Visual Systems
- Competent Audio Visual knowledge including Crestron, Control4 and Lutron
- Competent to a high level of computer/IT Literacy
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, and be able to communicate professionally at all levels with clients, professional teams, site management and contractors
- Ability to plan, organise, prioritise and work under pressure is essential
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Ability to think laterally, finding an appropriate solution to fulfil an application
- Ability to work to the highest quality standards with attention to detail, ensuring that we complete our work thoroughly and never walk away from a problem
- High personal standards of presentation
- Excellent time keeping
- Full UK Driving Licence
Salary £28,500.00 to £32,000.00 (dependent on experience) + Package
Additional Training Provided
Please email your CV with a covering letter via the apply online button