Vanquis Bank is an exciting and innovative credit card provider who is part of a leading FTSE 250 Financial Group. With highly ambitious plans for future growth.
A fantastic role within our cross functional teams we're looking for someone who will drive best practice in service standards and contribute towards the development and implementation of portfolios and strategic plans.
As a QA – Automation Tester your primary focus will be Automation Testing in a .Net framework, utilising C# and Selenium Webdriver. You will perform testing across both Mobile and Web based applications.
• Microsoft Technologies (C#)
• Xamarin (Native & Forms 2-3)
• Ruby, Calabash
• AngularJs, React Js
• ESB, Messaging technologies (RabbitMQ, ServiceBus, NService Bus)
• Content Management Systems (Umbraco)
• Continuous integration and Continuous deployment
• You'll have a proven track record You will have proven development experience for Web based applications
• You'll have sound experience of working with external systems and partners as well as experience in developing and implementing strategic improvements
• You'll have excellent analytical skills, able to see the bigger picture and translate into actionable tasks
• You'll drive for results - take on challenging objectives and successfully overcome obstacles to deliver significant results
• You'll be able to create focussed direction around compliance, driving a culture of business as usual
• You'll have excellent communication skills, able to build strong working relationships both within the business and with external stakeholders
• Keen to learn new technologies
• You'll have strong influencing skills while acting ethically at all times
• You'll be able to work from your own initiative but also be able to drive priorities of others
• You'll have a flexible approach to your work
To apply for this role please visit our website:
Please note: once the closing date has been reached we will review all CVs. Should we wish to progress your application we will contact you within four weeks of the closing date. If you do not hear from us within four weeks of the closing date, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
On occasion we identify alternative roles that may be suitable for applicants and therefore we may retain your CV for up to six months for this purpose. If you do not wish us to contact you or hold your CV on file for six months please contact us. We welcome applications from every area of the community, regardless of age, gender, race, nationality, colour, ethnic origin, disability, sexuality, religion or beliefs, and believe that everyone should be treated fairly and consistently. We are TCF (Treating Customers Fairly) ambassadors and believe that everything we do as a company should benefit our customers