Working for a very reputable property services company who are passionate about their business and work tirelessly to ensure customers receive the best possible service at all times.
If you are already a Branch Manager looking for a change or an Assistant Branch Manager looking for your next step up, we would love to hear from you.
Key responsibilities include:
• Manage the day to day running of the branch, maximising income and profit from a range of products and services
• Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
• In conjunction with the Managing Director, the setting and reviewing of office and personal targets
• Managing and developing a team to fill their potential and enable them to meet and exceed the targets set
• Motivating your team with incentives and rewards
• Listing and selling properties
• Ensuring the business is compliant
Skills, know-how and experience required:
• Relevant experience within a property services company essential
• Results driven individual
• Excellent ability to build rapport
• Motivated to exceed targets
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Full Driving Licence
• Hard working and focused
• Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
Remuneration & Benefits
• Company car or car allowance, Competitive basic salary, holiday commission, 33 days paid holiday, private healthcare, pension, life insurance, company rewards and incentives, structured career path, childcare vouchers and more…
Only suitable candidates will be directly contacted about this position and we will not store or process the data of candidates in any way unless consent has been obtained.