Have you got 5-Axis CNC Machine Operating experience? Would you like to work for a successful and continuously expanding company? Then this could be the role for you!
I am seeking a switched on and motivated individual who has knowledge and a background in CNC Machine Operation. The ideal candidate must have the following:-
- 5 Axis machining experience and knowledge of Heidenhain controllers
- Experience of the Inventor CAM software package
- Be comfortable and confident in using the machine based on previous experience with similar models
- Able to produce small and complex batches of components to a high standard
- Read and work from Engineer drawings
- Design and model of fixtures
- Set and operate CNC 5 Axis Machinery
You must have impeccable attention to detail and excellent timekeeping skills.
This is a full-time/permanent position offering a generous salary depending on experience.
The hours are 08:00 - 17:00 (Monday to Friday). This includes a half an hour lunch with a 10-minute break either side of your lunch.
If you think you could be the right candidate for this position, then please apply or call Eleni on 01622 822 807. Alternatively, please email your CV
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...