Purchasing Administrator - Maidstone - £18 - 19k
Our client, a successful organisation on the outskirts of Maidstone, is currently recruiting for a Purchasing Administrator to join their current team.
* Managing stock levels and placing orders when necessary
* Liaising with suppliers to ensure stock is delivered on time and in good condition
* Checking Purchase Orders and entering stock into company system
* Carrying out a stock inventory
* Reconciling Warehouse stock checks
* Producing regular reports
* A minimum of 1-2 years administration experience
* Previous Purchasing/Stock Control experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
The ideal candidate will be an organised, hard-working and friendly individual looking to take the next step in their career. If you think you have the skills and experience required for this vacancy please APPLY NOW.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.