The Best Connection Employment Group are currently recruiting for several Customer Demand Coordinators in the Allington, Maidstone area. This is a very exciting opportunity for successful candidates to open up a new division within such a prestigious company.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
• Utilise in house tools to identify excess or unplanned customer demand
• Manage customer demand by its cancellation or reduction via functionality in WMS
• Collation or maintenance of data base, spread sheet or other in house data records
• Communicate cancellations and reductions of demand to respective customer; ensuring information is disseminated swiftly and
• Liaise with Stock Inventory colleagues to obtain advice of stock availability
• Liaise with Customer Service colleagues and Service Managers
• Escalation of system, data or stock issues to line manager
• Support the business’ national target for continued improvement of customer satisfaction scores
• Proactive and swift management and prioritisation of workload
• Maintaining an understanding of and responsibility for the health, safety and security of self, others and business property
• Ensure own actions support equality, diversity and rights
• To conduct as required, other duties or instruction within scope of the post and appropriate to the grading
Skill, knowledge and experience:
• IT literacy
• Work on own initiative
• Problem solving and resourcefulness
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Planning, prioritisation and management of workload
• Confidence in liaison with all stakeholders
• Confident, helpful and ‘can-do’ attitude
You will be required to work 09:00 - 17:00 from Monday to Friday.
In return you will receive a salary of £19,000 pro-rata.
To apply or to request more details, please give Ollie a call on 01622 664 999.