We are currently seeking a Customer Service Delivery Team Leader for our Client's teams at Household Waste Recycling (HWRC) Centres across Kent. This role is covering both the Deal and Richborough sites.
The ideal candidates will preferably have experience in a HWRC environment, however training will be given to suitable candidates. Suitable candidates will require a COTC level 4 non-hazardous certificate, for which training will be provided.
You must have proven supervisory experience, good IT skills, great customer service and excellent communication skills as well as being able to complete records for auditing purposes which are essential for this role.
• To be the most senior person on site, managing all Site Operatives and ensuring the efficient running of the HWRC Site.
• Provide excellent customer service and promote this culture across the team.
• Manage the chargeable items including taking payments, managing contamination, and assisting customers and ensure completion of all Trade Waste Forms.
• Manage all accountabilities in regards to COTC.
• Promote great health and safety standards on site and lead by example.
• Promote recycling and diversion from landfill initiatives.
• Working a shift pattern on a rota including weekends
• Working as an individual or part of a team to ensure waste is disposed of in the correct containers
• To meet and greet the public and assist in encouraging Recycling.
• To ensure the site is clean and tidy
• Ensure all waste is correctly stored and maximise container payloads
• Ensure that any spillages or leaks are dealt with immediately.
• Ensure any damaged containers are reported to your line manager.
• Ensure that the hazardous waste containers are kept locked at all times.
• To adhere to all Company safety rules & current legislation regarding the site, wearing of uniform and PPE issued.
• To remain polite and respectful with all colleagues, members of the public and client representatives at all times
• To assist the Company in achieving its published Business Objectives and complying with all procedures in line with the ISO system.
In return you will get;
• A competitive rate of pay and benefits package
• 28 days holidays (incl bank holidays)
• Perks – discounts at over 500 retailers
• Employee Assistance Programme Access
• Training & Development
• Pension Scheme
Shifts are 0745-1645 Monday - Saturday, and 0845-1615 on Sundays and bank holidays. The work pattern is generally 6 on 3 off, including bank holidays
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,500.00 /year