SBK Healthcare are seeking a proactive, detail-oriented and hard-working individual to join our successful conference and events business.
SBK Healthcare create quality conferences, workshops and seminars – all of which are driven by attendee needs and directed at the NHS. We care about the welfare of our colleagues, speakers, attendees and sponsors, and pride ourselves in providing an excellent service.
As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for business to business marketing including digital marketing, content marketing, email marketing, working closely with the conference marketer and producer to deliver digital marketing campaigns for the conference life-span, whilst working on the long term aim of embedding SBK Healthcare into the psyche of the different clinical areas we work in.
Is this you?
• Strong business to business digital marketing skills
• Creative and innovative, willing to work off own initiative
• Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills
• Past experience in working within a B2B environment
• Digital content marketing experience
• Email marketing experience
• SEO, Social Media and Google Analytics experience
• Excellent IT skills – Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Access and WordPress
• Good organisational skills - able to plan effective digital marketing campaigns
• IT Skills - basic IT & ICT skills
• Awareness of GDPR regulations would be helpful
Principal responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive
• Campaign design - audience identification and persona build for each event, identifying micro influencers and key channels.
• Campaign marketing – using Twitter and Linkedin for key speaker and influencer targeting and engagement over the campaign life-span
• Campaign content creation – from key takeaways, to speaker bio creation and key learning summaries and USPs
• Paid social content - promote material and remarket to event page visitors
• Analytics - evaluation of marketing campaigns including analysis and reporting using Google
• Management, maintenance and SEO optimisation of SBK Healthcare, IAPT NNF and Diabetes NNF websites
• Analytics, webmaster tools, traffic rank reporting and conversion analysis
• Email marketing – creation and distribution of relevant email content using vanity urls
This is a new role and a great opportunity for a motivated individual who would like to mould the company’s digital output, create the digital campaign template and drive forward SBK Healthcare into the digital age. Working in the fast-paced event’s environment, you will be a key member of the marketing team, enabling the effective promotion of events, recruitment of attendees and enhancing the quality reputation of SBK Healthcare.
Email us with your CV and a covering letter to say 1) Why you would like the job 2) Why you think you would be suitable for the role Applicants without a covering letter will not be considered.
Please send all applications via the apply online button
Please no agencies