Hours worked: 12-8pm
Responsible for: Void property cleaning, repairs and general handyman duties
Job purpose: An organised and confident individual, who has previous experience cleaning and/or maintenance is required to join this fast paced, innovative organisation who is currently expanding.
• Attend and complete property inspections
• Cleaning and maintaining properties during turnover of clients
• Resolve maintenance queries from residents
• Complete property inventories
• Maintaining excellent communication with team members through phone calls and emails
• Ensuring that relevant property works are completed satisfactorily
• Ensuring that properties are tenant ready
• Updating maintenance job sheets once work is completed
• Ensuring that various property problems are dealt with effectively and in appropriate timescales
Duties in common with other members of the team:
• To be an ambassador for Paramount Independent Property Services, both internally & externally, to further our aims whilst protecting and enhancing our reputation.
• To report accidents and record any incidents accordingly.
• To undertake any other reasonable duty that may be required from time to time
• Full UK Driving License
• Highly organised and a positive work ethic
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Computer literate
• Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Customer service focused
• Confident with client facing responsibilities
• Autonomous and collaborative
• Energetic and vibrant personality
• Willingness to work flexibly where required
Health and Safety
• To adhere to and ensure compliance of regulations relating to all service delivery activities, whilst maintaining a safe working environment at all times.
• To treat everyone with whom you have contact through your work with equal dignity and respect, and to promote equal opportunity for all and challenge any behaviour or practice which discriminates against any person on the grounds of race, colour, sex, marital status, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or any other perceived difference.
You will have 20 days holiday. Please apply now if you have the relevant experience for this role.