Red Eagle Recruitment is looking to recruit a Payroll Manager for a prominent and multi-site, independent firm of Chartered Accountants based in the East Kent Area.
This firm boast an impressive and diverse range of clients spanning East Kent, Kent and across the South-East. The firm have an instantly recognisable brand name and are considered one of Kent’s premier firms.
This is a permanent role, looking for someone with experience in payroll in an accountancy firm.
• Taking care of multiple payroll accounts - in the region of 150 different runs
• Undertaking both weekly and monthly payroll runs
• Dealing with Rti and pension contributions
• Communicating and implementing formalised policies in terms of payroll whilst taking into account specific protocols to the firm
• Review and update procedures and policies
• Coordinate workload, especially regarding planning for absences and busy periods
• Deliver best practice within Payroll
• Ensure compliance of financial and audit controls within payroll
• Guarantee the accuracy and timeliness of payrolls
• Experience using Sage and Cloud-based payroll is required
• Experience in an accounting practice is essential
• Experience of Rti and manual payroll calculations
• High commitment to an excellent service
• Excellent at prioritising workloads and performing under pressure
This is a tremendous opportunity to work at one of Kent’s longest established firms in this progressive managerial position. This firm have a strong reputation for continuous professional development, and supporting their staff.
This firm offer a competitive remuneration package, and above the norm benefits package.
For further information on this or indeed a full range of Practice or payroll opportunities then please do not hesitate to contact Skye at the Red Eagle Group.