This is a great new entry level role into an Insurance sales position with the chance to increase your earnings with some commission.
The role doesn’t require previous Insurance experience but we are looking for someone hungry for sales, happy to make a high volume of outgoing sales calls as well as dealing with incoming enquiries and with a can do attitude!
The role might even fit someone returning to work after maternity or perhaps for a student as the hours are flexible either full time or part time (minimum of 18 hours a week though).
• Outbound calling to both cold and warm leads to generate/regenerate enquiries into the business’ services and products
• To introduce our company to key new accounts with the ability to convey our unique selling points and value proposition
• To influence, persuade and overcome objections when dealing with new potential new buyers • To gather information on decision makers and buying behaviours
• Database building
• After sales calling to new or existing clients
• Quality control calls to existing clients
You must have a confident and outgoing telephone manner. Full training will be given as long as you have the raw ingredients!
Apply today for more info and an immediate interview.