If you fancy working in a business that is doing its bit for the environment, supporting honeybees and their beekeepers across the UK, Europe and the rest of the world, then this could be the job for you! We are a local, e-commerce beekeeping equipment company, located in a lovely rural setting (plenty of free parking) near Canterbury in Kent.
We are now recruiting a part time Customer Services Assistant to join our lovely team. The work is interesting and varied and our business is thriving. As well as bee-keeping equipment, we have recently diversified and added multiple new lines of pet and animal supplies to our product range, under the heading of Burt's Country Store.
Main Duties include:
• Dealing with customer enquiries: on the telephone; face to face; on-line
• Processing Internet orders & filing
• Creating delivery labels
• Keeping the showroom stocked and looking good
• Showroom sales
• Picking and packing and other warehouse duties as required
Person Specification; you will need to be:
• Cleanly presented, personable & approachable.
• Well-spoken, numerate and computer literate.
• Friendly and confident on the telephone.
• Able to communicate clearly face to face with customers and colleagues.
• Able to manage your own workload & have meticulous attention to detail.
• Flexible, versatile and willing to work across the business where required.
Hours and pay: Thursday's & Friday's 8.30am to 5.00pm and Saturday's 8.30am to 3.00pm. The starting pay is £8.50/hour.
Important Information for Applicants:
1. You must have your own transport due to our rural location at Highland Court Farm, just outside Bridge, near Canterbury.
2. Please make the time to tailor your CV and create a covering letter to show us how you will be able to perform the main duties of the role and how you match the person specification.
3. Email Melodie Webster via the apply online button with your CV and covering letter. Telephone 01227 832227 and ask for Melodie if you would like to discuss the job role.