Advance FM are a Facility Maintenance company based in Maidstone, Kent.
We are looking for experienced, Fabric Engineers to join our team carrying out works in Kent, London and the South East.
Advance FM is a single point of contact for all planned and reactive maintenance works covering the commercial industry 365 days of the year.
The role of a Fabric Engineer is fast-paced and requires travelling daily.
The candidate must have the following:
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience working within a trade
• Be able to multi skill outside their core trade – to include plumbing, general building, carpentry and roofing.
• Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance works
• Experience with working in Commercial and Industrial premises
• Be able to identify issues and be able to problem solve/decision making
• Must have the ability to operate safely and have a good knowledge of Health and Safety
• Strong communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
• Be able to work independently and as part of a team
• Be able to complete and send paperwork/photos electronically
Keys skills and qualifications:
• Must hold a Full UK drivers licence
• Hold relevant qualifications (NVQ or equivalent)
• Holder of CSCS card (Desirable but not required)
• PASMA, NICEIC, Gas Safe (Desirable but not required)
• Company Van
• Competitive salary