My client are a well established market leader based in slick, modern offices, offering free onsite parking and close proximity to public transport, shopping and leisure facilities.
This is a company who are passionate about investing in their people and as such, recruit for senior roles from within, meaning there is always room for progression and development. They focus on sourcing people who are looking for a career rather than a job and offer training and development incentives to every new recruit.
The role is a very busy hands on position in fast paced environment. You will be looking after multiple projects at a time, ensuring that service levels are second to none, whilst maximising on business opportunities through consistent upselling and cross selling.
* Receiving calls from clients; ensuring that customers have all the information they need
* Managing projects and orders
* Delivering a first class customer service
* Putting together quotes and orders; liaising with estimating department
* Keeping in touch with a wide variety of customers
* Calling to warm clients **NO COLD CALLING**
We are looking for candidates who have the following:
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Fantastic customer service skills - would suit a retail sales person
* Good understanding of up selling and cross selling
* Negotiating ability with the eye for an opportunity
* A lively personality
* A good level of education; this role would suit a strong A Level school leaver or graduate
Key benefits include:
* Good basic salary and commission
* Mon-Fri working hours with no weekend working
* 25 days holiday
* Christmas and New Year shut down
* Dress down Fridays
* Weekly and monthly staff prizes and incentives
* Fantastic progression opportunities
* Fun and inclusive working environment
* Modern offices in prime location
If you would like to apply for this fantastic opportunity please apply online for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Emily, Head of Business Support at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment