The role offers an exciting opportunity to help young people aged 5 – 16 who have had a traumatic start in life. This can show in their behaviour so experience of working with challenging behaviour would be an advantage. Driving licence is preferable.
This role attracts an hourly rate of £9.30 to £10.10 depending on experience, as well as a sleep-in rate of £40 per night.
Ferndearle offers an excellent training package with the opportunity to study for professional qualifications.
You will be expected to work shift patterns including evenings and weekends.
Benefits of making a career with Ferndearle:
• Competitive incremental pay scale based on qualifications and experience
• 35-45 contracted hours a week
• 6 weeks annual leave
• Additional Performance Related Bonuses
• Permanent Contract
• Pension Scheme
• Funding for Diploma Level 3 or/and 5
• Specialist training in Therapeutic Child Care (care staff) (modules continually refreshed)
• Rolling Rota to help balance life outside of work (care staff)
• High levels of support from senior and clinical staff
• Work based therapeutic support from clinical staff
• Encouragement/support in career development
Those who have gained an adequate level of experience and who wish to progress in the company will be fast tracked to take on the Team Leader role which starts at £10.45 per hour.
For further information please visit our website www.ferndearle.com or call Maureen Bryant/Krista Harmer, Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm (office hours)
On: 01303 850182
Ferndearle is an Equal Opportunity Employer