MANUFACTURING, PRODUCTION & QUALITY ENGINEER
Manufacturing, Production & Quality Engineer - £35,000, Rochester. My client, a world renowned and well respected Defence company, are looking for a Manufacturing, Production & Quality Engineer to join the Rochester based team. You will be working within an established team of professionals who will all have a similar skill set and background to yourself, so you will be able to interact with likeminded individuals on a daily basis.
In applying for this role, you will have experience in ensuring program quality requirements are met through all aspects of the product lifecycle, developing and improving processes and procedures, ensuring efficient and effective manufacture of products.
* Experience in working in a manufacturing environment
* HNC/HND or above in relevant engineering discipline
* Experience gained within an electronics environment (Desirable)
* Understanding of the principles of DFM (Desirable)
* Lean Six Sigma Experience (Desirable)
* Working knowledge of industry standards e.g. ISO 90001, EN9100, EN9102, EN9103, EN9145, FAA (Desirable)
As a manufacturing, production & Quality Engineer working with this company, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £35,000. You will also be entitled to an excellent range of benefits including: 37 hour working week, flexible working, great opportunity to developer within the business, amazing career progression, opportunity for shift salary increase.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'APPLY' and submit your CV for immediate consideration.
All successful candidates will be contacted within two working days of application.