Fabrick, one of Kent’s largest full service marketing agencies, is seeking a new Senior Account Executive / Account Manager to join its team of marketing professionals. This is a great opportunity to gain experience and further your career as part of an award-winning full service marketing agency. Specialising in business to business marketing, Fabrick is a genuine full service agency that provides clients with a fully integrated approach to marketing. The role will see a focus on delivery of client content marketing / integrated campaigns utilising in house teams including creative, digital media, digital development, copywriting and PR.
The Role: Client service – roles and responsibilities
• Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
• Working in conjunction with the Head of Strategy to set targets and KPIs which are aligned with the client’s business strategies
• Supervise and support junior account managers to ensure client satisfaction
• Work with the full Fabrick team to generate innovative ideas to support customers and boost strategies month-on-month
• Use client feedback to improve customer experience
• Report on campaign results on a regular basis (both internally as a matter of best practice but also externally to the client)
• Identify and approach potential clients, working with the MD and Head of Strategy in the process for new business
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services and agreed projects/campaigns
• Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly campaigns to the client
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet businesses goals and objectives
• Forecast and track key financials on the account
Qualifications, knowledge and experience:
• Degree or similar qualification and 2+ year’s relevant agency experience
• A good understanding of the marketing mix; PR, advertising, digital, design & print, events, web, social media, research.
• Experience of campaign creation, deployment and measurement
• Experience of dealing with clients.
• Confident, upbeat, resourceful and enthusiastic.
Skills and Abilities:
• A desire to pursue a career in marketing
• A willingness to learn
• An ability to communicate effectively in writing and orally, with the ability to sell ideas to team members and clients.
• A high level of interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
• The ability to work under pressure, prioritise and meet deadlines
• A well-motivated self-starter who can innovate and solve problems at an appropriate level
• The ability to think outside the box with good creativity and thinking skills
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter, explaining why you would like to apply for this role and relevant experience, along with salary expectations via the apply online button:
Applications that DO NOT include a covering letter/email will not be considered