We’re looking for an experienced User Experience Analyst to join our growing team in Canterbury and work on major web projects with clients such as Imperial War Museums, London Zoo and Royal Collection Trust.
This role is based in our Canterbury office. This role could be full-time or part-time (at least 3 days/week).
Working as a UX Analyst at Deeson, you’ll need to understand your client’s business, run research and wireframe solutions to their challenges.
You’ll work with a team of designers, developers and delivery managers.
- plan and deliver workshops to understand your client’s business
- plan and carry out research activities to understand your client’s audiences and their needs
- collaborate with design and technical roles to translate business goals and user needs into solutions
- produce artefacts such as research summaries, user flows, site maps and content hierarchies
- communicate research outcomes to clients and within your project team
- carry out user testing activities
- carry out ongoing optimisation work on projects
- challenge assumptions of our team and the client team
- challenge, critique and contribute to project solutions
Our ideal candidate
- you have a good understanding of how organisations and businesses operate
- you have experience in running workshops and research activities
- you are able to take learnings from research and use them to create digital solutions
- your past work demonstrates your experience of aligning solutions with business goals
- you can demonstrate effective self-management skills
- you communicate confidently and will work collaboratively with others
- you are passionate about growing as a designer
- you are excited to help us grow and improve as an agency