Help Desk Administrator
Our client is looking for a hardworking, experienced individual to join their ever-growing technical team. They require someone with a variety of skills that will allow them to maintain the exemplary service they already provide. Interacting with customers will be required daily via multiple forms of communication, including on the telephone and through email, so excellent communication skills are essential. Daily tasks will include generating tickets for new support requests, managing subscription services. Organisation and troubleshooting skills are critical for this position as it is a fast paced and sometimes high-pressure role.
• Organise and manage own workload.
• Manage all incoming/outgoing telephone calls in a professional manner.
• Manage all incoming jobs received by email and input onto internal software systems.
• Communicate with clients to provide updates/resolve any issues raised.
• Manage and administer licensing and subscription services.
• Scheduling of site visits, diary management for the team, dispatch co-ordination.
• Monitoring and administration of customer contracts.
• Collating customer survey responses and arranging follow-up as necessary.
• Work proactively to ensure the highest possible levels of customer satisfaction.
• Assist with day to day operational requirements and a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
• Adhere to company procedures.
• Build effective relationships with colleagues and clients.
• PC literate, proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Ability to communicate at all levels on both client side as well as within the company.
• Ability to work effectively and flexibly, either alone or as part of the team, using own initiative.
• Self-motivated and able to manage time and prioritise workload.
• Great organisational skills with a strong attention to detail.
• Able to work under pressure during our peak times.
• Experience as a previous office administrator.
• Previous experience in a Helpdesk environment is an advantage.
• Ability to solve problems and make decisions in a logical manner.
• Full Driver’s License
Conditions of work
This role is service desk based at offices in Ashford but could involve customer sites visits.
Working Hours: 08:30 to 17:30 Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch
One day per week start at 08:00 to attend team meeting.
Pre-agreed overtime is also offered for weekend and out of hours project work.
Generous holiday allowance of 33 days per year (incl. bank holidays), life insurance, pension, company days out, employee of the month award and much more.