Monday - Friday (37.5 hours per week)
My client is looking for an experienced Sales Administrator to join their sales team and help them achieve their goals. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support for sales representatives.
Their ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices. If you have exceptional organisational skills and experience as a sales team administrator, we would love to hear from you!
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high quality customer service and run reports for the sales & finance team to analyse.
* Process orders via email or phone
* Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
* Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
* Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries
* Maintain and update sales and customer records
* Develop monthly sales reports
* Communicate important feedback from customers internally
* Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations
* Stay up-to-date with new products and features
* Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent
* Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
* Understanding of sales performance metrics
* Excellent organisational and multitasking skills
* A team player with high level of dedication
* Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.