A unique and exciting opportunity for a Compensation Project Specialist arisen with a growth Insurance Client in the City of London, reporting to the Group HR Manager. Highly acquisitive business which will involve the individual managing the on-boarding, project management and implementation of future payrolls across the group as and when they arise through acquisitions.
Day to day responsibilities:
- DD support
- Acquisition meeting inclusion
- New entity meeting attendance
- New entity point of contact
- Implementation of new entities
- On-boarding HR & Payroll project manager
- Payroll system owner
- payroll process owner
- BACS Authorisations
- Finance liaison
- Back up for Payroll and Pensions Specialist
- Data reporting
- Pension Project owner
- Responsible Business planning Line Management of payroll team
Successful applicants will have payroll bureau management experience, excellent interpersonal skills, ability to prepare and present reports to director level, ability to make business critical decisions and to deliver under pressure. Integrated payroll solution experience - ideally SDKCS or ADP.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.