RS French is one of the largest providers of secure site units in Kent, offering a wide range of units including storage containers, welfare units, Anti-Vandal (AV) units, modular units, flat-packed containers, toilet hire and transport.
To assist in the preparation of ever growing fleet of Anti-Vandal Accommodation units.
You will need to be able to work independently but also be expected to work effectively within a small team in a workshop environment.
• General maintenance tasks to Anti-Vandal accommodation units, Modular units and portable toilets.
• Cleaning of units and fittings internally and externally.
• Painting exterior of units.
• Modifications to units within the hire fleet – fitting worktops, removing partitions etc.
• Some electrical, plumbing, joinery and flooring work (dependant on experience)
• Furniture allocation to units – loading and unloading
• Occasional visits to third party sites to double stack units and install staircase and landing. Removal of same on completion of hire.
• Some working at height.
• Occasional duties as fork lift operator (where relevant with training and suitable qualifications).
• To work in a safe and sensible manner within the boundaries of the Company Health and Safety Policy and any additional site restrictions.
KEY FACTORS FOR SUCCESS
Success in 6 months will include:
JOB EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
• Basic understanding and acceptance of Health & Safety rules.
• Good mix of general maintenance skills.
• Good general physical fitness.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Strong work ethic.
• Flexible attitude to working
Other considerations (special working conditions, travel requirements, unusual factors):
• Full UK Driving Licence (if relevant).
• Willingness to work outside in all weather.