Our client an international manufacturing company based near Canterbury are looking to recruit an IT Systems Co-ordinator to join their expanding team.
You will be providing 2nd Line support for users, maintaining and overseeing the UK sites IT infrastructure and communication system. You will also be configuring, installing and upgrading PC hardware and software.
What do you need?
* HNC/HND in Computing or related subject (Maths/Science);
* GCSE Grade B or above in Maths, English and ICT;
* You must have experience with LAN/WLAN networking;
* Previously worked with Windows Server (2008 R2, 2012);
* Experience of supporting end users in the use of MS Windows and approved applications;
* Experience within a manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
The role will involve the following:
* Site based IT support for the company within the UK;
* Assisting with the development of IT systems;
* Project managing designated projects;
* Assisting with consolidation of network and new client roll out.
If you have strong technical ability, experience of 2nd Line Support and want to work for a fantastic company with great career prospects then contact us today.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.