Our client a leading medical company are seeking a Management Accountant to join their offices in East Kent. Ideally applicants will be ACCA or AAT qualified but if you are qualified by four or more years experience and have the necessary qualifications then contact us today.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Proven track record of experience in a management accounting environment or in a similar environment;
* Experience working in a finance/accounting environment;
* Experience in month end/year end preparation, experience/understanding of accruals and payments, fixed assets and depreciation, balance sheet reconciliations, bank and petty cash reconciliations;
* Experience of working in a time pressured role with proven ability to meet tight deadlines;
* Good working knowledge of Excel with use of formulae and pivots;
* Experience in purchase ledger and handling creditor enquires;
* Awareness and understanding of the importance of confidentiality within the Finance Department;
* Able to work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines;
* Able to work independently;
* Flexible to the needs of the business.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975. Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all. Twitter: @nagforjobs