Teacher of Maths – Tonbridge Area – Start Date: 27th August 2019
Salary: MPS/UPS based on experience + joining bonus for the right candidate
Full-time or part-time, depending on candidate’s preference – Permanent
Supply Desk is working in Partnership with a School in the Tonbridge area, sourcing for a Teacher of Maths. Experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers are welcome to apply.
Supply Desk has a long lasting relationship with this School, which is one of the highest performing non-selective schools in Kent. The school prides itself on having a fantastic track record and numerous opportunities for professional development.
• Opportunities for career progression
• As a member of the Mathematics department you would be responsible for delivering high-quality lessons and contributing to the wider education agenda
• Planning and teaching well-constructed lessons
• Managing behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment
• Free use of staff gym
• Complementary holistic therapy to support staff well-being
• A thriving social and community ethos
• Performance related salary enhancement
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Enhanced DBS Check on the update service or willing to pay for a new one
The Ideal Candidate:
• Evidence of high academic achievement
• Evidence of on-going professional development
• Experience in teaching Mathematics in UK schools
Please call Hannah on 01227 450 995 or email at [email protected] today to find out more about this role and other long term/permanent opportunities available.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained through the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards. Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.