Teacher of Geography – Tonbridge Area – Start Date: 27th August 2019
Salary: MPS/UPS + TLR commensurate with experience
Full-time – Permanent
Supply Desk is working in Partnership with a School in the Tonbridge area, sourcing for a Teacher of Geography.
Experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers are welcome to apply.
Supply Desk has a long lasting relationship with this School, which is one of the highest performing non-selective schools in Kent. As a Teacher of Geography you will be a part of a successful Humanities Team. The team organises various trips for all key stages every year, even abroad!
• Leading your team in securing the best possible outcomes
• Challenging and inspiring all students to achieve beyond expectations
• Opportunities for career progression
• Free use of staff gym
• Complementary holistic therapy to support staff well-being
• A thriving social and community ethos
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• A degree in Geography or equivalent in a subject related to Geography
• Enhanced DBS Check on the update service or willing to pay for a new one
The Ideal Candidate:
• Evidence of high academic achievement
• Evidence of on-going professional development
• Effective ICT skills
Please call Hannah on 01227 450 995 or email at [email protected] today to find out more about this role and other long term/permanent opportunities available.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained through the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards. Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.