Come and join a leading, well established and award winning family run business!
Vehicle Technician for Pre-Delivery Inspection
Main Ford Dealership
Haynes Car & Transit PDI Centre are looking to recruit the right person to join their PDI team due to increased work load. If you are interested in joining a company with a long history in the automotive trade, or are looking for a new challenge and can fulfil the criteria below, then this could be the opportunity you are looking for.
Very busy PDI Centre based at Sheerness Docks
Friendly working environment
• The right candidate will:
• Have formal qualifications
• Previous experience in PDI
• Hold a full current driving licence
• Have the ability to work alone as well as being part of a team
• Show willingness to attend necessary training courses
• Attention to detail and accuracy is essential
Knowledge/experience needed for the role:
• Technical knowledge to undertake a PDI
• Electrical knowledge, able to fit aftersales market accessories such as tow bar, parking sensors, alarms etc. would be advantageous but not essential
• Health & Safety Legislation and related codes of practice
• Warranty Procedures
• Ability to check vehicles on arrival from transporters.
Please send a copy of your CV to:
The Haynes Group is an equal opportunities employer with a policy of promotion through ability. With 275 staff across 7 locations, the Haynes Group recognizes the importance of employment stability.
Due to the high volume of applicants we normally receive, we regret that we are unable to respond to each applicant, and take the opportunity of thanking you for the interest shown in our Company.
Interpersonnel is assisting with the 1st stage of recruitment for this role.
Interpersonnel are equal opportunity employers. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.