Your voice could make a difference...
Call Handlers and Dispatchers play a key role in the front line response for members of the public.
Would you like to work #BeyondTheBadge
As a 999/101 Call Handler and Dispatcher (also called Communications Officer), based at the Force Control Room in Maidstone, you'll help to provide first class service to the people of Kent, answering emergency and non-urgent calls and making decisions to determine the most appropriate response. As a Dispatcher you'll deploy police officers to attend routine incidents or deal with real life emergencies.
• A starting salary of - £19,941
• Once competent in role - £21,138
• Once competent in both roles - £24,054
• Excellent training and support
• Skills development
• Maximum working of 4 consecutive shifts (full time only)
• Competitive salary with progression opportunities
• Staff benefits and rewards
To find out more please click to apply where there will be further information available on our website.