This is a Full time position 37.5 Hours per week
Monday to Friday 8.30 until 16.30
£18037 per annum
The position is suited to a person with sales and purchase ledger experience using Sage Line 50 software.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a number of aspects within the business including:
Sales Invoice & Credit Note production
Internal Invoice queries
A good telephone manner and great communication skills for dealing with suppliers, customers and colleagues at all levels will be required.
A full CV should be provided outlining your previous experience and traceable work history.
• Collating information in preparation for producing Invoices
• Recording and allocating all customer receipts including pro-forma, credit card payments,
• Credit control including chasing debts, resolving account queries and providing statements and copy invoices as requested
• Month end and bank reconciliations
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Good communication skills in person, on the phone and by email.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Experience using Excel and Sage accounts systems as well as good general computer literacy
• Good written presentation skills.
• Organised and efficient with ability to work under pressure, work to deadlines and prioritise.
• Previous experience in a varied accounts role
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar roles using Sage Line 50
apply by cv to [email protected]