Following a recent restructuring of the admin team a part time admin position has become available based at our office in Kings Hill in Kent
Why not become part of our award winning and growing family team, share in our success, and at the same time maintain a proper balance between the pressure of work and need for a rewarding family life.
Applications are welcome from organised, hardworking and enthusiastic people looking for a career with a construction company that prides itself on being a family business with strong ethical and professional values.
You will be part of a small team reporting to the admin team leader.
Hours are 12.30 to 5pm Monday to Friday Salary of £9 hr x 4.5 hrs = 20 hours £10'530 per annum. Additional hours are avialable to make 30 hours per week (£14,040) ideally to be worked Tuesdays - Fridays from 10 am to 12.00 Midday with 30 min unpaid break between 12:00 and 12:30.
Position also enjoys benefits including - health care, auto enrolement pension, 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) Perkbox Employee Benefits, Life Assurance, and a non-contractual bonus scheme.
· To support technical staff in providing a high quality professional service to clients
· Printing and filing of correspondence
· To process and register building control applications, correspondence, inspection records and assemble files.
· Data entry and record updates onto computer.
· Typing, checking and issuing of correspondence
· Printing of plans and documents for technical assessment and processing
· The maintenance of manual and computer-based records.
· Co-ordination of site inspection requests
· Telephone answering.
· Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer based information
The ideal candidate is
• Able to communicate with clients in person and by email & telephone
• Able to work under strict deadlines.
• Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft and other IT packages.
• Flexible and adaptable to differing tasks.
• Professional, friendly, positive and pro-active approach to work.
• Methodical, neat, fast and accurate worker.
• Good team worker.
Desirable (but training given)
• Ideally will have a knowledge/interest in the terms used in building industry or able to read plans
• Experience of working within a small team / small business / family business
• Knowledge of ISO 9001