Childrensalon is an international business serving customers from all over the world. We aim to provide the best customer experience to all of our customers, wherever they are in the world. In order to achieve this, we aim to engage with them in the language they are most comfortable with, whether on our website, via email, through our customer service team or any other channels.
We are looking to grow our translation team and are now looking for in-house Arabic translators to join our team based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent. The successful candidate will have perfect grammar and spelling in both English and Arabic, with high attention to detail. They will be able to use their own initiative and be confident in the understanding of the many different Arabic cultures within the Middle East region.
- Translate all product information on the website, ensuring consistency and accuracy, with consideration of SEO and cultural differences
- Translating and transcreating all website and marketing content in the Childrensalon tone of voice, localising our content to our Middle
- Eastern customers, with SEO consideration and cultural differences
- Assist in building and updating the in-house translation glossary document
- Help advise other departments on how to increase engagement with our Arabic customers, including Editorial, Marketing, Social, Content and
Customer Service teams
- Always performing quality checks on the translation done to ensure consistency and accuracy across the site
- Assist in speaking to our customers when necessary
- Assist in managing the interdepartmental workflow
- Assist in managing the translation agency for other languages
- Ad hoc duties as needed
- Fluent in Arabic and English, written and verbal
- Cultural understanding of the Middle East countries
- Understanding of children and children’s clothing
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to short deadlines
- Experience working as a translator preferable
- Ability to work in a team but also able to self-motivate
- Great communication skills
- Flexible to changes
Childrensalon offers a highly competitive salary, company pension plan, health plan, fully subsidised gym membership, in-house yoga classes, company shuttle, generous holiday allowance and company discount. We are ranked #34 on the 2019 Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For list and proud to be a member of the Living Wage Foundation.
Childrensalon is an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or team member receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.
If you think you have these qualities and would like to join our busy team please send us your CV with cover letter about why you would like to work for us to [email protected]