3rd Party Installation Manager
Location: Kent but with travel
Excellent salary plus company vehicle
Reporting directly to the existing Approved Installer Network Manager
This thriving business has been established for 70 years and is still a family run business with a reputation for supplying market leading products. Their clients range from home owners to Industry and High Security establishments, protecting facilities and equipment. They are currently seeking a hard working professional to join and support various teams who are based in Ashford, Kent.
This is an exciting opportunity for a professional to develop an Approved installer network, supplementing the existing Approved installer manager to grow and maintain the network to keep high end customer service to the clients.
The aim of the role is to grow the existing network into areas that are not well covered with established 3rd party installers and nurture the existing relationships.
The role requires good attention to detail, flexibility and the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team. Excellent verbal and written communication skills together with persistence and resilience are key success drivers. An ability to think quickly and clearly will be required.
A good all round education and strong computer skills are crucial to carrying out duties efficiently and effectively. Excellent presentation, writing and communication skills will be required to deliver the aim of the role.
You will need superb communication skills to deal with all the different characters from around the country, it is expected that you will stay away from home on a regular basis during the week.
Previous practical experience and problem solving mind preferable.
Duties will include:
• Creating the need and want for installers to join the network.
• Sourcing new installers
• Negotiating with new and old Installers
• Maintaining client relations.
• Maintain the ECRM database
• Creation of opportunities through thorough research and regular contact with current and potential clients.
• Perform other duties as reasonably requested by your manager, from time to time.
• Maintaining a faultless approved installer network.
• Generating new business opportunities for the installers and in the business
• Asses complaints / faults and recommend adjustments and repairs as appropriate.
• Ensure Company and Statutory Health and Safety requirements are met and maintained and all times.