Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit a Temporary HR Administrator for our client based in Folkestone.
As HR Administrator you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the HR function and coordinating a number of specific HR processes on a day-to-day basis to ensure the smooth running of the HR function.
• Manage the HR database ensuring that employee records are accurate and always kept up to date
• Assist the HR team with various special projects as and when required
• General HR administration support to the HR team as required
• Undertake administrative tasks as required
• Supporting the team with case management
• Data entry into the HR system and ensure information is up to date
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written), Influencing and negotiation skills
• Previous experience working in a HR Administration role would be desirable
• Excellent administration skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work on your own initiative as well as within a team is essential
• Team player with the ability to work autonomously
• Fully proficient on MS Excel
• Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability
Working hours are Monday – Friday 9am -5pm. Due to the nature of the role, you must be immediately available. The hourly rate is £9.00 per hour, paid weekly a week in arrears. The role is expected to last 3 months.