CROSSROADS CARE KENT
Office Receptionist / Telephonist
Based in Wateringbury, Kent
FULL TIME 37 HOURS PER WEEK / PART TIME WILL BE CONSIDERED
£17-19,000 per annum FTE (DOE)
We now have an opportunity for a well organised, self-motivated and personable Receptionist / Telephonist to join our friendly team at Crossroads Care Kent, the leading charitable provider of Carers’ services in Kent.
In this role you will provide a welcoming and professional contact for incoming telephone calls. You should be comfortable to work alone at times as well as part of a small team.
Your duties will include:
• Being the first point of contact for incoming calls
• Directing telephone calls promptly to staff in our offices
• Taking accurate messages and enquiries
• Reception duties such as meeting and greeting visitors to the office
• General office administration tasks.
The successful candidate will have:
• A friendly, positive ‘can do’ attitude
• Office, switchboard or reception experience
• An excellent, clear, patient telephone manner with good listening skills
• A good level of PC / keyboard skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy in taking messages
• A professional and calm approach with ability to deal with a variety of calls.
Along with this great job opportunity we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Full time role Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
• Part time options of 30 hours per week may be considered
• Contributory pension scheme
• Job satisfaction
• Varied role working for a leading Kent Charity
• Great team support
• Access to healthcare
For an application pack or more information email HR: [email protected]
Contact HR on: 01227 937732 (Monday to Thursday)
Closing date for receipt of completed applications: 29th May 2019