* Location: Ashford
* Hours: 8 - 5pm Monday - Friday (one day per week working till 8pm) or (working Saturday 8 - 1pm) (40 hours per week)
* 24 days A/L
* 4% Pension matching
* Childcare vouchers
* Cycle to work scheme
* Hospitality offers
* Career Development
* Family day activities
(DUE TO LOCATION OWN TRANSPORT IS ESSENTIAL)
Netbox Recruitment Ltd has an AMAZING' opportunity for a highly successful, globally recognised and continually growing company for the local area. This role will predominantly be based at their Ashford site; however, the role will require you to visit branches within Kent and Sussex (petrol allowance paid).
We have met with a very passionate and enthusiastic Marketing Manager for the company whom is looking for a creative and dynamic Marketing Coordinator to help evolve the brand and make it the strongest it's been. This role has become available due to expansion within the company. As Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for the creation of their digital media - Facebook/ LinkedIn/ Twitter and Instagram accounts. The Marketing Coordinator will be involved in the creation of their quarterly magazine and client communications (Brochures); will support with the content for their website (Including updates) and will support with the coordinator of events.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven Marketing Coordinator to develop their career within an amazing company whom will actively support your development.
* You will assist the marketing manager with coordinating marketing activities,
* Producing internal and external promotional materials - ensuring brand guidelines are followed (over 3000 clients)
* Assisting with event coordination
* Updating and maintaining social media/ digital marketing via Facebook/ Twitter/ Instagram/ Linkedin
* Updating and maintaining the company website
* Coordinating design/ imaging/ content for website/ internal magazine (for colleagues and client marketing)/ and the intranet system
* Ensuring mailing lists and database is up to date
* Assist with the promotion of products, placing adverts, email marketing
Qualifications/ experience required
* 1 - 2 years experience in marketing
* InDesign/ Photoshop experience
* Communication at all levels
* Attention to detail
* Ability to prioritise workloads
This position has everything and so much more!!!
You WILL progress with the company, You WILL develop new exciting skills and you WILLl have FUN!
Have what it takes? If so, apply today. Interviews are taking place immediately.