Utilitas is a cost management consultancy which offers bespoke procurement services to a variety of clients. We specialise in buying energy but also offer services within telecommunications, waste, photocopying, stationery and other areas of business expenditure. Due to continued growth, we are looking to expand our team.
At Utilitas, we pride ourselves on the excellent service that we give to our customers. We are looking for a friendly, professional, and self-motivated individual to join our team as a Client Account Manager. Once trained, you will have your own portfolio of clients who you will communicate with regularly. You will be responsible for analysing and reporting on their expenditure, in order to demonstrate the savings that we have achieved for them, and deal with any queries or issues that they may have. As your experience grows you may be required to attend client meetings in order to present your reports, and therefore you must have excellent communication skills. In addition to this you will be required to liaise with suppliers in order to obtain account information, and deal with any queries.
It is essential that you are numerate and have experience with Excel for this position, as the accuracy of the information that we provide to our customers is vital.
In addition to this you will need to be flexible in your approach, and willing to assist other members of the team as required.
• Analysing client expenditure
• Report production and presentation in Excel
• Handling problems proactively
• Liaising with suppliers to resolve any queries and obtain information
• Reporting to, and requesting information from clients
• Supporting other members of the team with additional administrative duties
• Excellent communication skills. The successful candidate will be expected to build and maintain relationships with clients and represent the company in a professional manner at all times
• A high standard of literacy and numeracy
• The ability to use Microsoft Office software, especially Excel. Due to the importance of this, there will be a brief Excel skills assessment as part of the interview process
• A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• The ability to work under pressure
• Experience of working as part of a team
• The ability to manage your own workload, and drive your own productivity
Candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted and invited to attend an interview.
** NO AGENCIES PLEASE **