Utilitas is a cost management consultancy which offers bespoke procurement services to a variety of clients. We specialise in buying energy but also offer services within telecommunications, waste, photocopying, stationery and other areas of business expenditure. Due to continued growth, we are looking to expand our team.
The role of Contracts Administrator provides support to several members of the team, to assist them in arranging and processing contracts for our clients and ensuring that new contracts transition successfully.
We are looking for an enthusiastic administrator, who is keen to learn, and has a good eye for detail. It is essential that you are numerate and have experience of Microsoft Excel for this position. In addition to this you will need to be flexible in your approach, and willing to assist other members of the team as required.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Preparing client information for tenders
• Generating and using reports from the CRM
• Liaising with clients and suppliers to gather and collate information
• Completing contract paperwork
• Emailing clients to confirm contract information
• Using excel to collate and present data
• Answering the telephone
• General office administrative duties
• Providing support to other members of the team as required
• Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn.
• The ability to use your own initiative to problem solve
• A good standard of literacy and numeracy
The ability to use Microsoft Office products, especially Outlook and Excel is essential. There will be a brief Excel skills test as part of the interview process.
Candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted and invited to attend an interview.
** NO AGENCIES PLEASE **