This is an opportunity for a talented Front-end Developer to work on some of the most prestigious brands in the world. The agency is growing and so they're looking for a creative developer seeking a role where they will make a real difference.
You'll have a love of all things digital, a hunger for the next big thing and a passion for producing well-built and highly accessible digital spaces. It goes without saying that you'll have a great digital portfolio, bundles of enthusiasm and a can-do attitude.
You'll be working in a great team of developers and designers where everyone’s input is valued. You will need to bring your own brand of talent and skills to the table but will also have the opportunity to grow and learn from the team. It is essential that you are comfortable with how different channels merge into each other to develop award winning integrated work.
Your skills and experience will include the following:
· Comfortable working with Modern Front End Build Tools (Webpack, NPM Scripts)
· Experience working with Git flow and issue tracking systems
· Strong communication skills and confident working as part of a team
· Experience with C#, Razor and Umbraco would be very beneficial but not essential
· An understanding of the design process and some layout skills
· Impeccable attention to detail
· A desire to experiment with new technologies and techniques
A minimum of 2 years agency experience required. Salary is negotiable and subject to experience
There are many benefits that come with working here – they run a quarterly bonus scheme, have a gym in-house, breakfast, fruit and lunch is provided, 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays and the culture is very much focused on creating a happy and productive environment.