We are recruiting for a new member of staff to join our Logistics Team. We are looking for a self-motivated person who is flexible, takes pride in their work and wants to be part of an organisation with growth opportunities.
General Warehousing and Logistics duties which includes:
• Completion of Goods In and Despatch Processes
• Control of processes via Company’s bespoke software system
• Meeting customer and internal SLA’s
• Some customer liaison
• Physical movement of items across departments
• Control of waste disposal including manual handling
• Knowledge sharing as an active member of the team
• Experience in periods of high workload.
• Reliable, diligent and with a high level of attention to detail
• Mature and accurate in their approach to work
• Flexible with a can-do attitude
• Manual handling – Up to 20kg
• Fork Lift Licence (advantage)
Basic Contract to include:
• Basic 37.5 hours per week Monday-Friday between hours of 8.30 -18:30 by agreement.
• 20 days annual leave in addition to Bank Holidays
• Starting salary £16K - 18K per annum based on experience.
(Ash Employment Services Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity).