We are looking for an Experienced Business Development Manager for one of Kent's most beautiful and stunning hotels. Based in East Kent as a Business Development Manager you will have experience within the hotel industry and have a strong contact book within this sector. You will create new relationships as well as managing existing clients.
Ideal applicants will be a self-starter with a very driven approach to sales and can work comfortably towards weekly/monthly and annual targets. You will be very well presented, an excellent communicator with the ability to identify sales leads and develop the current business.
* Must have experience within the hospitality sector and specifically hotels.
* Conducting presentations to potential clients
* Follow up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
* Writing reports
* Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
* To assist in driving all Sales activity and develop new and existing accounts at hotel level
* To present updated figures in weekly/monthly meetings
* Excellent presentation skills
* Ability to build strong relationships
The salary is dependent on experience and would suit a Business Development Manager seeking a stable long term career opportunity.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.