A Pensions Casework Team Manager job in Brighton for over £50K
Your new company
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) in Brighton, East Sussex, is responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK, working with employers and those running pensions to help people save safely for their retirement. Hays have been asked to shortlist candidates for consideration for interview for a Pensions Casework Manager.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the undertaking and delivery of complex enforcement cases across all enforcement types, individually as well as through the team.
You will lead cross function teams on complex issues and support the delivery of work within the Enforcement business area and your duties will be to:
- provide operational line management and have performance management responsibility for your team, ensuring members of your team are suitably skilled to undertake case work in all areas including regulatory, civil and criminal
- oversee the operationalisation of strategy in the teams, with other Principals and support the development of operational plans to manage resourcing within the area including delivering regular MI reporting against targets
- actively conduct high profile and most complex cases
- obtain regulatory outcomes in line with regulatory strategy
- deliver regulatory case work in line with KPIs and the schedule of delegations
What you'll need to succeed
The suitable candidate will have:
- In depth experience of leading, decision making and delivering regulatory outcomes on complex regulatory, civil and criminal cases
- In depth experience of analysing complex financial information and identifying risks
- In depth experience of using a broad range of tools to achieve a positive regulatory outcome in complex or high profile cases, including consideration of and use settlement and powers
- Operational management experience, including people, plans and budgets
- In depth experience and working knowledge of legal requirements relating to regulatory outcomes
- Advocacy experience and skills (Desirable)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.