A exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced receptionist to join our very busy legal practice based in Canterbury, Kent. This role will cover 37.5 hours per week, 8.30 - 17.00, Monday to Friday.
You will play a very important part in ensuring the business delivers the best possible client care by meeting the expectations of clients, work providers, referrers and the general public. All our teams work to tight deadlines and they rely on the reception team to support them in their daily work.
Therefore you will be able to confidently demonstrate your ability to:
- consistently deliver excellent client care
- prioritise your workload and stay calm under pressure
- communicate effectively with all levels of people either face to face, by telephone and via email
- use IT systems efficiently. Ideally you will have previous experience in using a case management system
- produce accurate work and have a keen eye for detail
- take initiative in relation to problem solving
To be considered for the role you will have a minimum of 5 GCSEs A – C or equivalent and ideally have experience of working as a receptionist within a professional services environment.
This a varied, interesting role and therefore no two days tend to be the same, so you will need to adopt a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business. The receptionist role will include:
- organising the reception rota to ensure adequate cover at all times
- managing incoming switchboard calls
- meeting and greeting visitors to the office
- organising refreshments where appropriate
- keeping the reception area and meeting rooms tidy
- dealing with incoming and outgoing post, including royal mail, DX, special deliveries etc.
- entering data onto the case management system
- other administrative duties to support the teams
We are able to offer a competitive salary to the right candidate and the opportunity to work within a professional services environment.
We are a hard working team with a ‘can do’ approach to providing outstanding service and so we welcome applications from likeminded people.
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered, please send your CV with covering email as soon as possible
To apply for the role you must be eligible to work in the UK.
No agencies thank you.