Childrensalon is the leading retailer in luxury fashion for children, working with some of the largest brands in the world.
We have an exciting opportunity to support our growth and we are on the lookout for a budding Customer Retention Executive who lives and breathes digital marketing.
As a member of the Retention team you will help to drive customer retention and reactivation across multiple marketing channels. Using a data driven approach, you will assist in delivering campaigns using content relevant to each customer while providing a seamless experience and influencing a repeat purchase.
- Increase customer loyalty through marketing channels
- Drive repeat purchase through campaigns and new initiatives
- Develop automation triggers and events for in-the-moment messages.
- Work with email, social media, push notifications and paid advertisement.
- Provide relevant content to our customers in real time
- Help in delivering new retention strategies.
- Previous experience with CRM tools at an e-commerce retailer
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing channels and best practices
- Proficient in handling data across multiple platforms
- Sold experience in Google Analytics and Excel
- Experienced in building advanced customer segments and dynamic conditions
- Worked with marketing projects and helped through to delivery
- Strong attention to detail, quality and accuracy
- Self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced environment
Childrensalon offers a highly competitive salary, company pension plan, health plan, subsidised gym membership, in-house yoga classes, company shuttle, generous holiday allowance and company discount. We are ranked #34 on the 2019 Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For list and proud to be a member of the Living Wage Foundation.
Childrensalon is an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or team member receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status of race.
If you are interested, please apply via the apply online button with your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for us.