Contracts Manager – Civil – Ramsgate - Competitive
Our client is an Award-Winning Civil Engineering Contractor based in Kent, offering a professional and managerial expertise in the South East. They are looking for an experienced Contract Manager to join their growing business.
The contract manager will work alongside the Site Manager to ensure the contract is delivered on time and on budget.
Requirements for this position are:
• Construction/Architectural Education
• Industry related experience
• Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written)
• 5 experience, industry related (Civil, Groundworks)
Duties will include:
• Read and interpret architectural drawings
• Read plans and elevations to highlight scope of work
• Great client relationship skills at Director level
You will be joining a team that is not only dynamic in their approach to project but also like to enjoy a work/life balance. They are currently dealing with large scope projects in civil groundworks.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and a great benefits package:
• 23 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
• Family Medical Cover
• Pension 4% Employer contribution
• Car or Car Allowance
This is a great opportunity to work locally and achieve a good work/life balance but without losing the benefits.
If you are interested please email your CV.