A highly respected and friendly law firm with offices in Maidstone are currently seeking a Commercial Property/Corporate Paralegal to join their highly experienced and supportive Property and Corporate teams.
The successful Commercial Property/Corporate Paralegal will work closely with two teams (Commercial Property and Corporate/Commercial), and support experienced Solicitors with their case loads, therefore gaining "hands on" experience, allowing the Paralegal to develop their knowledge. With a bias towards Commercial Property, duties will include but are not limited to:
* Opening files and preparing contract packages
* Assisting acquisitions and sales
* Raising enquiries and drafting responses
* Due diligence work
* Client contact and updating interested third parties
There are excellent opportunities for the successful Commercial Property/Corporate Paralegal Paralegal to be trained up to undertake more responsibility, and the possibility of pursuing professional qualifications.
The successful Commercial Property/Corporate Paralegal will offer the following skill set:
* Ideally have some experience/work experience in Commercial Property law and/or Corporate/Commercial
* Be a graduate (ideally in law) with at least 2:1 classification.
* Strong academics
* Be highly organised
* Be flexible in their approach to work
* Willingness to learn
* Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
* Solid IT skills - ideally with experience of CMS
This role would suit an ambitious individual who has a genuine interest in Corporate/Commercial and Commercial Property law, and is keen to develop their careerwithin law. The firm pride themselves on their forward thinking approach along with being highly supportive of training and development.
The successful Paralegal will be rewarded by a market-led salary and full benefits.