A highly respected and friendly law firm with offices in Maidstone are currently seeking a Residential Property Paralegal to join their highly experienced and supportive team.
The successful Residential Property Paralegal will work closely, and support experienced Conveyancers and Solicitors, therefore gaining "hands on" experience, allowing the Paralegal to develop their knowledge. Duties will include but are not limited to:
* Opening files and preparing contract packages
* Assisting on sales and purchases, transfers of equity and equity releases of freehold and leasehold properties
* Assisting with exchange and completion including post-exchange work
* Client contact and updating interested third parties
There are excellent opportunities for the successful Residential Property Paralegal to be trained up to managing their own case load (under supervision), and the possibility of pursuing professional qualifications through ILEx or Licensed Conveyancer (CLC).
The successful Residential Property Paralegal will offer the following skill set:
* Ideally have some experience of Residential Property (e.g. Post Exchange Clerk, Legal Secretary or similar)
* Be highly organised
* Be flexible in their approach to work
* Willingness to learn
* Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
* Solid IT skills - ideally with experience of CMS
This role would suit an ambitious individual who has some prior experience in Residential Conveyancing, and is keen to develop their career into a Fee Earning position. The firm pride themselves on their forward thinking approach along with being highly supportive of training and development.
The successful Residential Property Paralegal will be rewarded by a market-led salary and full benefits.