Approved Electrician/Qualified Electrician
We are looking for an electrician who has a professional attitude, is open-minded and looking to develop their electrical career further, with our support.
We carry out a range of electrical work, mainly across the South East, but also have National contracts that means you may have to work away from time to time. You will be required to be on a call-out rota.
You must have:
• C & G qualifications
• NVQ Level 3
• 17th Edition qualification
• ECS card
• Knowledge of relevant Health & Safety procedures
• Full UK driving licence
You must be:
• Able to work with minimum supervision and/or as part of a team
• Neat, tidy and organised with your work
• Willing to work to deadlines and be flexible to ensure the job gets done
• Mindful of both customer and our commercial needs
Jascom Electrical Contractors Limited are an established and respected company with NICEIC, ECA and BAFE accreditations amongst many others.
We are a family-run business with three generations in the company. We have a progressive attitude and want all our engineers to fulfil their full potential through our support and encouragement.
We provide you with fully expensed company van, PPE, laptop, mobile phone and major tools and equipment to fulfil your work, as well as relevant occupational training.
To apply please click the apply online button