Stonecroft Intabuild is looking for experienced and competent Multi-Traders to work within our team.
The ideal candidate will come from a maintenance/small works background and must have a good all-round ability. You will need a minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a Multi-Trader.
You must be able to carry out the following works:
• Carpentry (1st & 2nd fix)
• General Maintenance
• Plaster Boarding/Plastering/Dry Lining
• Basic Plumbing
• Full, Clean UK Driving License
• Valid CSCS Card
• Have a strong work ethic
• Enjoy varied work
• Be able to think on their feet and problem solve
• Be happy to work alone
• Have good organisation skills
• Have impeccable time management
• Fluent in English
• Hard working
• Your own tools
• Good customer service skills
• Right to work in the UK
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience
• Be able to start as soon as possible
You will receive:
• A company van
• Good rate of pay
• Holiday Pay
Salary: Dependent on experience
Hours: Monday – Friday 7.30-4.30 (on site)
You will be expected to travel to different areas of Kent, Surrey, London, Essex, East/West Sussex. Please do not apply if you are not prepared to travel throughout these areas on a daily basis.
Please email a copy of your CV via the apply online button for the attention of Emily.