An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administration Assistant to join our legal business based in Canterbury. As a member of the team you will play an important part in supporting our case officers and fee earners with their general administrative work associated with the conveyancing process. This may include data input, document production, scanning and photocopying, filing etc. It is a varied role and everyone in the team is expected to be flexible to meet the demands of the business and expectations of our clients.
You will provide cover 8.30 - 17.00 three days per week, Monday to Wednesday or Wednesday to Friday. You would be required to provide additional cover for holidays or other absence therefore flexibility is essential.
To be considered for the role you will:
- ideally have experience of working in an office environment
- be able to effectively prioritise your workload
- be accurate in your work
- have a keen eye for detail
- be happy to get involved in problem solving
- have great IT skills and ideally experience in using a case management system
Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Please apply by sending your CV with a covering letter to Pam Mason by the closing date of 30 April 2019.