Maidstone - *Due to the location of this role you must have a full driving licence and transport*
My client based in Maidstone is looking to recruit a Warehouse Assistant to ideally start immediately with them on a full time permanent basis. This role would be based on delivering exceptional customer experiences through how you handle, present and deliver products and service to all customers.
Working hours: 9:30am-6pm Monday- Friday.
* Ensuring clear and tidy picking bays, shelves and warehouse at all times
* Despatch warehouse excellence including back orders process, correct accurate picking and checking of dispatch of orders
* Proactive sales management when required
* Provide outstanding customer experiences to the individuals receiving the products or cancelling/ changing any orders according to customer requirements
* Conducting stock checks accurately and resolving any discrepancies with customer care or the Commercial Manager
* Attending various meetings both internally and externally when required
The right candidate will have/ be:
* Strong time management to meet strict deadlines
* Competent to perform all systems tasks with training
* Passionate about striving to over achieve in all measures of the role
* Confident with escalating any issues, complaints or decisions outside of the Warehouse Manager's control
* A reliable and flexible attitude
* Previous experience within warehouse work
This role would suit a second jobber looking for a company who truly look after their employees. This company is values led and believe in recognising and rewarding achievements.
If you believe you meet the above criteria please apply for immediate consideration!
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Head of Business Support for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.